Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri May 29, 2020 12:47 pm
- Forum: Beta testing
- Topic: Testing firmware update function for Ford modules
- Replies: 335
- Views: 127512
Hello, I have Focus mk2.5, 2011 year. Is with FW update possible to activate mirror folding at car lock? Currently I don't have this option in DDM and PDM modules, but I can fold them with button inside car. I find that this is possible with UCDS, but I don't have their adapter. I have ELM327 with H...
- Wed May 27, 2020 10:21 am
- Forum: Configuration and Programming
- Topic: Helpful links on As Built configuration and programming
- Replies: 133
- Views: 304665
Are those instructions also applicable on Focus mk2.5 2011? I want to enable fold mirrors on lock (with key). Car does have electrical folding mirrors, with button on drivers door, where mirror adjustment buttons are. I found this: DDM 740-03-01 x8xx xx DDM 740-12-01 Fxxx PDM 741-03-01 x8xx xx PDM 7...