Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:35 pm
- Forum: Adapters & Connection
- Topic: Where to buy a compatible adapter?
- Replies: 134
- Views: 172408
Hi According to the spec it does covers the standard ford protocol. The modules on the Hs can bus would be accessible but not the one's on the Ms can bus (no switch). Bluetooth devices can be a bit hit or miss if they work regardless of specifications. I have had some that have worked and some that ...
- Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:53 am
- Forum: Diagnostics and Maintenance using FORScan
- Topic: Ford focus 2008 1.6 Diesel
- Replies: 1
- Views: 715
Hi assuming the correct sensors have been replaced I would check wiring to sensors. Check for earth/ neg and + 5volts or +12volts. Are you ok using a multimeter?