Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:32 pm
- Forum: Configuration and Programming
- Topic: IPC Odometer Mileage Wrong after Programming
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2933
i'm not ford expert, but in some makes of car cluster always copy the highest mileage from any installed modules at first ignition on. but in your case body control module shows proper mileage, so just try to read cluster mcu with any programmer and attach file.
- Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:53 pm
- Forum: Diagnostics and Maintenance using FORScan
- Topic: how to connect with any single module?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 742
tell me please how to test single module on the table using forscan? many times i need to connect with airbag, abs or any other module to test on the table. add please possibility of choice model, year and module for test. usually i do not have engine ecu to start scanning..
- Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:44 pm
- Forum: General and Support forum
- Topic: Note about old/new Extended License keys (starting from FORScan v2.3.22)
- Replies: 71
- Views: 136253
Can I move my licence from old to new laptop? Or must buy new?