1. Switch to ON
2. Shift level to N position
3. Depress brake pedal and hold until the end
4. Depress acc pedal for >5 sec
5. Check if battery warning lamp started to blink
6. Depress and release acc pedal 3 times
7. Check for no warning lights.
BATT_DAY will became 0 days.
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:02 am
- Forum: Diagnostics and Maintenance using FORScan
- Topic: battery learned value reset 2014 Mazda 3 Skyactiv D
- Replies: 3
- Views: 291
- Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:37 am
- Forum: Configuration and Programming
- Topic: Mazda CX-5 B13D3:4A-8A Keyless system malfunction
- Replies: 1
- Views: 553
You should program exactly the same keyfobs. With the same numbers at back AND with the same buttons configuration. You can't mix 2 or 3 button keys or use a key from mazda's sedan. Exactly the same buttons only!