does this effect active guidelines too..
Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:22 am
- Forum: Configuration and Programming
- Topic: unable to calibrate guide lines 2011 ford edge
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4791
i have focus mk3.5 with sync 2..i have enable camera using forscan but my active guideline and zoom not there.. i run LIN new module calibration show abort at 8%..does this mean my china pin camera dint have LIN wiring? i hook up rca(2wire) to apim(harness with video input)..and the camera power and...
- Wed May 22, 2019 8:24 pm
- Forum: Diagnostics and Maintenance using FORScan
- Topic: Need to reprogram rear camera
- Replies: 29
- Views: 47089
I was able to represent my issue with the parking lines. I can see them working only for 5 seconds and just right after rebooting the apim. After that, active lines will disappear https://youtu.be/qbMgNHXNsT8 Edit: I ended up fixing this damn issue by performing a master reset from the apim menu. T...
- Wed May 22, 2019 8:08 pm
- Forum: General and Support forum
- Topic: Focus 4" to 8" screen upgrade-help with active parking lines
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6199
Can pm me link.i wanna ask how u get active guidelines work.i have same issue.