Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:20 pm
- Forum: Configuration and Programming
- Topic: REPROGRAMMING INSTRUMENT CLUSTER-2005 F150
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2156
Hey Daz. Scrap that, I saw your other post, makes sense now. No, I am not sure if Forscan can get access to the OBD module. I checked mine out and opening the Configuration and Programming tab on the Left of the screen, OBD does not come up in the list. Hello I live in Belgium. And I'm in the same ...
- Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:43 am
- Forum: Adapters & Connection
- Topic: question communication protocol ford F150 year 2007
- Replies: 1
- Views: 196
Hello everyone. I am new to the forum. I come from Belgium I am 32 years old. I do not know what else to say for the presentation. please do not hit me for my writing mistakes. ... :lol: :lol: :lol: I do my best English is not my language every day. I come to you because I am facing a problem. I nee...