Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:52 pm
- Forum: General and Support forum
- Topic: Standard and Extended licenses for Windows
- Replies: 559
- Views: 1127024
All 48 pages? Yeah, right. Would you please be a bit more specific? I am willing to do my homework, but Im not interested in trying to filter all the noise out of 48 pages of thread. ...and I suppose here I am adding to that noise. Oh FFS...just read the first post and follow the instructions. It’s...
- Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:43 pm
- Forum: Adapters & Connection
- Topic: OBDLink MX Not connecting in FORScan
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1506
I can’t say this will fix these Win10 compatibility problems, but I bought my OBDII dongle from Stewart at www.saeb.net, and it works perfectly with FORscan on my Win10 laptop. Stewart modifies the dongle to work with Win10 and tests each one before shipping. Oops...I just realized you were describi...
- Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:55 pm
- Forum: Diagnostics and Maintenance using FORScan
- Topic: Unplug OBDLink MX+ after updates? 2018 Ford Raptor
- Replies: 4
- Views: 448
First thing, as you are new to this is contact your bank manager. This is a tool not a toy. Learn how to make a "backup", that way if you make a boo boo you can go back. Then you will need "battery support" because if the voltage drops it will all go pear shaped. Read everything you can and give it...