Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:41 am
- Forum: Diagnostics and Maintenance using FORScan
- Topic: How to program PATS using FORScan v2.3.*
- Replies: 164
- Views: 241277
Jus thought I’d give a write up on my 2007 Ford Fiesta 1.25 with normal keys (not keyless entry). I bought the car to replace a very similar 2008 reg fiesta that I wrote off. When I bought this replacement car it only came with one key but I still had an old key with key fob etc from the old car whi...
- Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:56 am
- Forum: Configuration and Programming
- Topic: Ford Fiesta MK 6 engine swap
- Replies: 0
- Views: 197
Hi, About to swap an engine on a MK6 2007 fiesta 1.25 Duratech petrol. I’m going to use exactly the same engine (size and engine code the same etc). Planning on keeping my old ecu etc so just wondered if there would be any reprogramming or adjusting of the ecu for it to accept this new engine? On an...