Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:12 am
- Forum: General and Support forum
- Topic: BA Falcon IC module configuration issues.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3178
Hey guys, any update on this topic? I have the exact problem. My truck (2005 F150) has a duocumented odometer reading of 172.000 miles on Carfax back in 2011 and currently the odo reads 78.200miles, so someone has fuddled with it in the past. I would like to change the reading back to where it shoul...
- Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:34 am
- Forum: Adapters & Connection
- Topic: Support of J2534 (Pass-Thru) adapters in FORScan v2.2.*
- Replies: 139
- Views: 241606
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum but have many years experience in calibration on vehicles. A search for a good Ford CAN software came up with FORScan but I can't connect it to my interface. This is a J2534 from PEAK called PCAN-USB type IPEH-002021. FORScan ( 2.3.16 beta ) does not find the devic...