|What's new Home Products Documentation FAQ HowTo Forum Contact Us||Русский|
Starting from May 21, 2021, the support service is limited to FORScan users who purchased one of paid products (FORScan Lite for iOS, Android or paid FORScan Extended License). We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Due to large number of requests to support team that seriously affect development performance and new features delivery shedule, we ask FORScan users to kindly note the following:
1. Around 80% of issues addressed to support have been explained in resources available on our site. These resources are:
2. Before report about a bug or problem, please first make sure you have the last version of FORScan installed and the issue it still exists in the last version.
3. Support team can only communicate in English. Requests in other languages cannot be not processed.
4. We provide support for FORScan products only. At this moment these products are: FORScan for Windows (including Extended License), FORScan Lite for Android, iOS. We do not support goods and services provided by 3rd parties (adapters, As Built Data spreadsheets etc), even if our site contains reference to it. For support on these goods and services please contact their manufacturer/author/supplier.
5. Please remember that the product is provided AS IS. FORScan had been developing for 10 years by this moment and we continue to intensively work on it. It still has problems, but it is the best we could create by this time.
6. We do not consult on protocols, diagnostics, service, repair, programming and tuning if it is not directly related to FORScan support.
7. Helpfulness of the support work directly depends on quality of the request. The request to support should contain the following information:
8. Processing request may take from several minutes to several days and depends on different factors. Main factors are team load and prioritization. Requests are rated as the following:
9. Support team is not responsible for a forum moderation. Questions about forum account registration and approval are fully covered in Forum section of our FAQ.
FORScan for Windows
Note: FORScan for Windows has Debug Mode setting enabled by default so debug information is recorded always. So all what user needs is to send the information from the laptop. The instruction below explains how to do it. However, if the Debug Mode setting was previously disabled for some reason, you have to enable it, remove vehicle profile (Vehicles->Profiles, delete vehicle from the list), connect and reproduce the problem before move forward with the steps below.
1. Make sure FORScan is closed.
FORScan Lite for Android, iOS
Note: in contrast to FORScan for Windows, Lite versions have Debug mode setting disabled by default. So you have to enable it and reproduce the problem.
1. Enable Debug mode:
PRIVACY NOTE: the log files do NOT contain any personal information, including name, email, IP address, computer or operating system information and so on. In the meantime, the logs may keep vehicle's configuration and identification information, such as VIN, serial and part numbers of hardware and software, strategy, calibration, versioning and other information like this. We keep the following policy in regard to the sensitive technical information we may obtain access to:
|Copyright © 2011-2022|