injector correction screen + fuel offset inj. info

Any issues related to FORScan application
arcobelgo
Vehicle: mondeo mk3 TDDi 2.0 115HP 2001

injector correction screen + fuel offset inj. info

Post by arcobelgo » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:58 pm

Hi, need some help to understand the following items (I am a new Forscan user). Question about two items:
(1) I have a mondeo mk3 TDDI 115HP 2001. Looking in Forscan's service procedures tab for a PCM item "change fuel injector correction factors" I could not find anything, even more the service procedures screen is empty. Is this correct with this type of car? I do not have an extended license but thought this was not necessary for this kind of action.....since this model is from 2001? How to program any injector with the correct correction factors when nothing (= no items at all) is visible under the service procedures tab?
(2) looked at the "fuel offset injector A-B-C and D". While B-C and D gave changing values (- and +) and flatten out on a straight line when the gas pedal is pushed, for injector A, it is a flat line at "0" from the start on without any changes. Are these values meaning anything in this car model? The injectors are mechanical ones (no electrical wiring connected to it), so I guess any info that has to do with the injectors can only be provided (indirectly) by the fuel pump...or am I mistaken?
PS: no problems with the motor at this point, but was curious to find out if the injectors (17 years old) where still working as they should do....?
Thanks for your reactions.