How to program PATS using FORScan v2.3.*

Share your FORScan experience with other users

Re: How to program PATS using FORScan v2.2.*

Postby jordanmenglish » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:17 pm

kiki211c wrote:Hi FORScan,
Does FORScan 2.3.5 support PAT programing to Ford EDGE 2016 model?
I try to follow the steps mention in your post, connect ELM327 to my EDGE and powered it on then run FORScan to read all modules, then go to service button, but when I faced to following modules I found that Icompletely lost myself.
modules list 1.png

modules list 2.png

There are so many modules and I have no any ideas which one will be used to program the key?
Thank you for your kind attention!

I have a similar question. For a 2013 Lincoln. It reads all the modules on the car, but PCM - PATS never comes up as an option. Only PCM - Module Reset. Does this work on newer vehicles? I tried using Ford-IDS but they require a NASTF locksmith account.
jordanmenglish

Vehicle: MKZ, TiVC, 3.7L, 2013

Postby firemanpek » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:31 pm

Thanks again forscan, programmed keys for a 2006 xr6. People thought i was smart, but the hard work was done by the people here.
Just to let you guys know though, on my forscan pats, there was no option but to delete all keys and re add. I was worried as i only had 1 original key and 2 ebay keys bought from an ebay locksmith shop in QLD for $21 each. I stuffed up the first time because the key was tight in the lock and the process timed out. This immobilised my car in the driveway, but the second time i managed to program 3 keys succesfully and delete the key that was stored that i didnt have.
Big Thanks
firemanpek

Vehicle: 2004 BA XT falcon ute dedicated lpg

Postby Breex » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:24 am

Hello!

We have a 2007 Transit 2.4 TDCI. The car sometimes wont start and sometimes stops. The fault code U0167. Is it possible immobilieser transponder fault? Can I off the PATS with Forscan and so testing?

Thanks!
Breex

Vehicle: Ford Focus 1.6

Re: How to program PATS using FORScan v2.3.*

Postby mysticstang » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:03 am

I was attempting to program a second key for my 2001 Ford Mustang but had no success. The situation is that I only have one original key since my son lost the second original. After reading through this forum, I realized that I needed to order a quality Ford OEM blank key...specifically a StratTec key as recommended by one of the posters on the forum. I did order this StratTec blank from ebay but the reviews and feedback were all positive. The blank looks exactly like the original (including the Ford logo), but I did notice that the blank has an "S" stamped on it but the original key doesn't have any letter or letters stamped on it. Also, I received the B1601 error code when I tested the blank so I have no reason to believe there is an issue with the blank. Anyway, I went through all the programming steps that are provided in the instructions here and everything went according to the plan until the very end when I got the error message, "Programming PATS key failed". I got the same results with three different attempts, which meant I had to wait 12 minutes for each attempt. Any ideas would be appreciated.
mysticstang

Vehicle: Mustang, 4.6L 2V, 2001

Postby swebigmac » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:27 pm

jordanmenglish wrote:
kiki211c wrote:Hi FORScan,
Does FORScan 2.3.5 support PAT programing to Ford EDGE 2016 model?
I try to follow the steps mention in your post, connect ELM327 to my EDGE and powered it on then run FORScan to read all modules, then go to service button, but when I faced to following modules I found that Icompletely lost myself.
modules list 1.png

modules list 2.png

There are so many modules and I have no any ideas which one will be used to program the key?
Thank you for your kind attention!

I have a similar question. For a 2013 Lincoln. It reads all the modules on the car, but PCM - PATS never comes up as an option. Only PCM - Module Reset. Does this work on newer vehicles? I tried using Ford-IDS but they require a NASTF locksmith account.

Will you be able to override the NASTF requirement with Forscan?
swebigmac

Vehicle: Mustang 2016

Postby siatudor@yahoo.com » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:15 pm

Hi,

autokeyprog.com doesn't work, can you please help me with another solution/site for this issue?

Thank you,
Tudor
siatudor@yahoo.com

Vehicle: Ford Focus 2

Postby siatudor@yahoo.com » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:50 pm

Does anybody know why after updatying last version of Forscan, after tryingto install a key for focus 2006 it displays install failed, but the key is working?
siatudor@yahoo.com

Vehicle: Ford Focus 2

Postby maniana » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:52 am

robmc5 wrote:I purchased a 2012 F-150 and only got a single key, it is a MyKey enabled key . I see the option in the PATS service procedure to erase and reprogram the keys, do I need two keys to preform this function? How do I tell if my key is the master or not, it definitely has the MyKey enabled and has some restriction with it (radio will not play unless seat belt is latched). When I check the Information menu on my truck under MyKet, it shows the MyKey in bold and the admin key in grey, I guess this means the key I have is the MyKey enabled key, is this correct?

Any help is appreciated!!

I somewhere read that it is possible to disable the Mykey option.
maniana

Vehicle: Escape Ti 2013, 2.0

Postby ruguo » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:45 pm

Code: Select all
[list][list=][img][/img][/list][/list]
ruguo

Vehicle: ford kuga,2.0,2013'

Postby ruguo » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:50 pm

ruguo wrote:
Code: Select all