2015 Ford Explorer Sport Double Beep Question

Car configuration discussions and experience sharing

2015 Ford Explorer Sport Double Beep Question

Postby viperpiper » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:48 am

I did manage to turn off the double beep when I get out of the vehicle with the engine running. What I notice now though is when locking the car with the Fob and I press twice the lock button, I don't hear a single beep anymore. Is this a function of disabling the double beep... ? That's the cost of turning off the double beep is you lose the single beep when locking ?

thanks in advance
viperpiper

Vehicle: Explorer Sport, 2015

Re: 2015 Ford Explorer Sport Double Beep Question

Postby Vladsky » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:47 pm

viperpiper wrote:I did manage to turn off the double beep when I get out of the vehicle with the engine running. What I notice now though is when locking the car with the Fob and I press twice the lock button, I don't hear a single beep anymore. Is this a function of disabling the double beep... ? That's the cost of turning off the double beep is you lose the single beep when locking ?

thanks in advance

Howdy.

That ain't normal. Mayhap ye did something wrong.

Load yer backup, confirm all ye 'beeps' are back to normal. Then, confirm yer values, load 'em up and try again.

Last resort - if yer values are correct and the concern is repeatable, you can always try reporting this behavior to the Devs (with logs and any other relevant info). Email is the prescribed method. Refer to the 'Contact Us' tab on the main Forscan site.

Salut
Vlad
Vladsky

Vehicle: '15 3.5L Eco-Borscht - 409 rwhp, 526 rwtq

Return to Configuration and Programming