Configuration for Kuga 2017 with Sync3

Car configuration discussions and experience sharing

Configuration for Kuga 2017 with Sync3

Postby Muttley77 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:33 am

Hi all,
does anyone have full list of FORscan codes for Kuga 2017 (EU version)?

In particular, I'm searching for codes to:
1) Change Sync Theme
2) Enable Clima functions on Sync Display + view temperature data on upper bar + animation during change temperature/powerlevel (like happen with volume)
3) Enable Auto-Lock when I'm start driving

Thank you in advance for everyone can help me! ;)
Have a nice day!

---
Kuga 2017
Muttley77
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:18 am
Vehicle: Ford Kuga, 2.0 150cv, 2017

Re: Configuration for Kuga 2017 with Sync3

Postby cirillo30 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:32 am

i'm searching too
cirillo30
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:21 am
Vehicle: Kuga, 1.5 150cv 2017

Re: Configuration for Kuga 2017 with Sync3

Postby KugaBert » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:48 pm

So we are three now.......
KugaBert
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:12 am
Vehicle: Kuga 2 FL, 2,0 DHCI ,150HP, 2017

Re: Configuration for Kuga 2017 with Sync3

Postby murat_kavuk » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:35 pm

Muttley77 wrote:Hi all,
does anyone have full list of FORscan codes for Kuga 2017 (EU version)?

In particular, I'm searching for codes to:
1) Change Sync Theme
2) Enable Clima functions on Sync Display + view temperature data on upper bar + animation during change temperature/powerlevel (like happen with volume)
3) Enable Auto-Lock when I'm start driving

Thank you in advance for everyone can help me! ;)
Have a nice day!

---
Kuga 2017


1) I changed to classics theme because it is colorful comparing to timeless
7D0-03-01: xxxx 00xx xxxx - Ford Classics theme
7D0-03-01: xxxx 01xx xxxx - Ford Timeless (default)

2) Following setting is working in my kuga 2017..
7D0-01-02: xxxx x3xxx xxxx - Climate button + climate voice control
7D0-04-01: xxxx xxx0 xxxx - To see set temperatures on main screen (shortcut to climate setting window is climate button enabled)
murat_kavuk
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 6:57 pm
Vehicle: Ford Kuga, 1.5 tdci/120HP, 2017

Re: Configuration for Kuga 2017 with Sync3

Postby Muttley77 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:57 pm

murat_kavuk wrote:
1) I changed to classics theme because it is colorful comparing to timeless
7D0-03-01: xxxx 00xx xxxx - Ford Classics theme
7D0-03-01: xxxx 01xx xxxx - Ford Timeless (default)

2) Following setting is working in my kuga 2017..
7D0-01-02: xxxx x3xxx xxxx - Climate button + climate voice control
7D0-04-01: xxxx xxx0 xxxx - To see set temperatures on main screen (shortcut to climate setting window is climate button enabled)


Thank You very much!!
...this is a good starting point!

Which is the difference between Classic and Timeless? only wallpaper colour or also buttons and other animations?
But Ford Classic theme it is not the bronze theme (like Lincoln), right?

Thanks
Muttley77
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:18 am
Vehicle: Ford Kuga, 2.0 150cv, 2017

Re: Configuration for Kuga 2017 with Sync3

Postby murat_kavuk » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:59 pm

Muttley77 wrote:
Thank You very much!!
...this is a good starting point!

Which is the difference between Classic and Timeless? only wallpaper colour or also buttons and other animations?
But Ford Classic theme it is not the bronze theme (like Lincoln), right?

Thanks

Classics theme changes the selection colors (timeless is always blue, classics have different colors; like audio is red, navi is green etc..)

lincoln:
7D0-01-02: 8xxx xxxx xxxx (to activate lincoln theme)
7D0-02-01: xxxx 0Axx xxxx (to push FORD logo at beginning/ending)
7D0-03-01: xxxx 02xx xxxx (black icons)
7D0-03-01: xxxx 03xx xxxx (white icons)

for GT theme
7D0-03-01: xxxx 04xx xxxx
7D0-02-01: xxxx 0Dxx xxxx

ST start/end
7D0-02-01: xxxx 0Bxx xxxx

mustang start/end
7D0-02-01: xxxx 06xx xxxx
murat_kavuk
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 6:57 pm
Vehicle: Ford Kuga, 1.5 tdci/120HP, 2017

Re: Configuration for Kuga 2017 with Sync3

Postby KugaBert » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:07 pm

Hi
and thanks to the providers of informations.
In other forums I read, that rewriting the changed configuration to the car makes problems with the 2017 Kuga.
Coud you do this without any problems?

Thanks and regs
Bert
KugaBert
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:12 am
Vehicle: Kuga 2 FL, 2,0 DHCI ,150HP, 2017

Re: Configuration for Kuga 2017 with Sync3

Postby murat_kavuk » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:08 pm

KugaBert wrote:Hi
and thanks to the providers of informations.
In other forums I read, that rewriting the changed configuration to the car makes problems with the 2017 Kuga.
Coud you do this without any problems?

Thanks and regs
Bert

I activated climate controls. I changed sync 3 theme from "timeless" to "classics". I did not see any issue so far.
murat_kavuk
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 6:57 pm
Vehicle: Ford Kuga, 1.5 tdci/120HP, 2017

Re: Configuration for Kuga 2017 with Sync3

Postby alpiras » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:10 pm

Ciao a tutti....ma nessuno che abbia Kuga 3 riesce a postare codici vari per modifica del sync 3 magari in italiano?
alpiras
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:33 am
Vehicle: Ford Kuga 1.5 tdci 120 cv 2017

Re: Configuration for Kuga 2017 with Sync3

Postby rodolfo61 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:24 pm

purtroppo non ci sono altre oltre quelle indicate qui.
rodolfo61
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:10 am
Vehicle: ford kuga 180cv 4wd


Return to Configuration and Programming

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest