2014 Fiesta ST

Car configuration discussions and experience sharing

2014 Fiesta ST

Postby Commando2055 » Fri May 19, 2017 4:06 am

playing around with forscan and my fiesta st usdm and theres a couple perimeters i would like to change around. mainly want to activate global windows, take speed limiter off, and turn the shift indicator off. everytime i write to the ecm it says its successful however either wont work (double clicking and holding the unlock or lock button on the keyfob does nothing) or when i disconnect forscan from the car and go back into it, it went back to the original settings. anyone have any information that might lead to a solution to this problem or has successfully done so on their fiesta?
Commando2055

Vehicle: 2014 Ford Fiesta ST 1.6l

Re: 2014 Fiesta ST

Postby Converted chris » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:02 pm

it will depend if you have door modules fitted in your car. Apparently the basic ST1 didn't have them if you have a ST2 spec car its likely you will have door modules so you can activate global close open
Converted chris

Vehicle: Fiesta2016

Re: 2014 Fiesta ST

Postby Moparboy72 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:21 pm

I connected to my Fiesta the other day and changed the global door/window setting. It programmed fine, however there was no function. Further reading on other sites seemed to point out that the hardware (door module) for US Fiestas may not support this feature. I looked up what a European fiesta door switch looked like and it looked like a US Focus type.

The speed limiter and shift indicator configuration were also listed though I did not change them; were you able to program these as you desired?
Moparboy72

Vehicle: Fiesta ST 1.6 EcoBoost 2014

Return to Configuration and Programming